The international motocross series will start this April in The Netherlands, then continue for 16 rounds until the season finale in Germany.
Here is the 2012 FIM MX1/MX2 calendar.
- April 9 - Valkenswaard - The Netherlands
- April 22 - Sevlivo - Bulgaria
- April 29 - Fermo - Italy
- May 13 - Beto Carrero - Brazil
- May 20 - Querataro - Mexico
- June 3 - St Jean d'Angely - France
- June 10 - Agueda - Portugal
- June 17 - TBA
- July 1 - Uddevalla - Sweden
- July 15 - Kegums - Latvia
- July 22 - Semigorge - Russia
- August 5 - Loket - Czech Republic
- August 19 - Matterly Basin - Great Britain
- September 2 - Lierop - The Netherlands
- September 9 - TBA
- September 23 - Teutschenthal - Germany
Toni Cairoli has won the last three MX1 titles (he has five MX World Championships) and will be returning in 2012 with his KTM team.