If it’s comfort combined with proven durability that you seek, Baja Mesh Gloves by FirstGear may be just the ticket. Essentially a three-season glove (cold weather riders in Northern climes may need something a bit more substantial) the glove is another example of FirstGear’s history innovative technology.
Constructed with an American cut, the Baja Mesh Glove comes in two colors (black and black with grey) and retails for $39.95. The glove is actually a mesh-leather-Amara (synthetic suede) fabrication that yields superior ventilation, durability and protection.
Key features include leather reinforcement across the back of the knuckles on all four fingers, comfortable and responsive Amara on the front of the fingers, and double protection across the high-use palm area. Articulated fingers provide a more instinctive fit and responsive grip.
- Constructed of mesh for ventilation and leather for durability
- Articulated fingers that provide a more instinctive fit
- Amara palm and finger allow for bind free comfort
- Foam filled leather overlay on inside palm to reduce vibration
- Box finger construction for a more natural fit
- Elasticized wrist and neoprene adjustable cuff
As with all FirstGear products, the Baja Mesh Glove is tested by real riders and engineered for the long haul.