Seems like it never gets old, get up bright and early on Christmas morning and get ready to open up the presents. Those boxes have been sitting there for more than a week just screaming to be to be opened. They have been shaken in every possible direction to try to figure out what may be in the box.
At one point I even got so desperate I put some catnip on the boxes to see if I could get the cats to scratch some of the wrapping paper off to see I could get a sneak peak. Well Christmas arrived with me waiting to open my bounty of boxes, just one problem; our son decided it was time to sleep in way past noon. I still cannot believe he slept past noon on Christmas morning.
Santa was good to me this year; my big box had a Bat Motorcycle Leather Jacket Racing Riding Jacket made by Top Gear Leathers. This jacket is so cool; there is a huge Batman logo on the back of the jacket that is actually sewn on the jacket. The built in armor feels like it is in all the right places, it even had double stitching in many of the seams.
- Brand new. Fresh from the factory
- CE certified armor in the shoulders and elbows, and dual density impact absorbing spine protector
- Leather thickness: 1.4-1.5mm (3.5-3.8 oz weight)
- Leather is so soft that absolutely no break-in period is required
- Logo is stitched onto the jacket, not hot-glued
- Schoeller Keprotec with Kevlar at inner arms
- Heavy duty YKK zippers throughout
- Two zippered shoulder vents
- Two zippered rear vents
- All major seams are double stitched for durability
- Back is longer than the front
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position
- Leather stretch panels at elbows, shoulders, and on the sides for ease of movement and flexibility
- Lightly padded kidney belt
- Lightly padded race style collar
- Zippered sleeves with velcro tab closures
- 8" rear zipper for pant attachment (extra zipper piece is included that can be sewn in to your pants if they don't already have the back zipper)
- Removable 3M Thinsulate black porn lining
- Non-removable mesh lining
- Two outside pockets
- One inside pocket
What did you get for Christmas? Post up a picture with a short description.